TheSplendor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Splendor is a Gilgamesh LS who participates in end game events.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Member Sponsoring!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nadrojj

nadrojj

Member Sponsoring! Empty
PostSubject: Member Sponsoring!   Member Sponsoring! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:33 pm

We've recently implented a sponsoring system for all members to use. Every second run, eligible members of DynamisLords will be able to sponsor a run. Requirements for eligibility are as follows: must have been in the ls for 5 runs, 70% attendance rating, 500k to pay for glass and also must have attended the run prior to the sponsor run. Before a sponsored run I will ask in LS for everyone interested to send me a tell, before entering I will call out said members to random. The highest random will be chosen to sponsor that days run and will then trade me 500k. All single currency, Wootz ores and the first 100 will be lotted by the winning member, for him/her to do as they please. Any remaining 100s that drop will be lotted by myself. After sponsoring a run that member will be in cooldown and cannot sponsor another run until someone else has been able to sponsor. Any questions or concerns contact me in game.
Back to top Go down

Member Sponsoring!
Page 1 of 1